Terms and Conditions for Course Registration
Please review the following terms and conditions concerning your course registration through this web site. By registering course through this Web site you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Registration & Fees
- all attendees must first register online to sign up for courses
- all applications are subject to confirmation and EurekaPlus will endeavour via email to notify applicants 10 working days before the scheduled commencement date of the course.
- reigstration is only confirmed upon full pyament of course fees. Seats are allocated based on a first-come-first served basis with full payment mode.
Payment of Course Fees
- registration is only confirmed upon full payment of course fees at least 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- please note that as seats in a course are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, payment of the course fees upon registration does not guarantee the applicant a seat in the course. Hence applicants are encouraged to register and make full payment early to reserve a seat in the course of their choice.
Acceptable modes of payment are as follows:
For Cheque Payment
- Please make cheques payable to "EurekaPlus Pte Ltd". Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and Company Name on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
EurekaPlus Pte Ltd
22 Sin Ming Lane, #06-80, Midview City
Attention: Course Registration
For Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
- Please remit in Singapore currency (SGD) in order to avoid not settling the fees in full due to differences in exchange of the foreign currency.
- There will be a bank processing fee and other agent bank charges imposed when you make a Telegraphic Transfer. To ensure that the full amount of the tax payable is remitted to EurekaPlus Pte Ltd, please instruct your bank that "Telegraphic Transfer / other agent bank charges to be borne by the appliant" instead of the beneficiary. Otherwise the amount remitted may not be sufficient to cover your course fees in full and EurekaPlus Pte Ltd may then need to recover any outstanding tax.
- All bank charges incurred have to be borne by the remitter.
Withdrawal and Deferment From Course
- Deferment is not applicable for all our courses.
- Withdrawal notice must be made in writing to EurekaPlus Pte Ltd via email.
- The portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the submission
date of the withdrawal application as follows:
- 5 days before (inclusive) or after date of commencement - No refund
- 10 working days before commencement of the course - Full refund of paid course fee (less any administrative / bank charges incurred if any)
- Between 10 to 5 working days before commencement of the course - 70% refund of paid course fee
Change of Participant
- The particulars of the course participant are to be submitted during course registration.
- Change of participant is possible but EurekaPlus must be notified at least 5 working days before commencement of the course. The particulars of the new applicants must be submitted via email to EurekaPlus at least 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- No change of participant is allowed after commencement of the course.
Course Cancellation, Changes & Modifications
- EurekaPlus course schedules, including course trainer, course fees and course availability are subject to change.
- EurekaPlus reserves the right to cancel or postphone any course at short notice; & at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for such cancellation / postphonements. In the event that the applicant's chosen course is cancelled prior to its commencement, EurekaPlus will make a full refund of the course fees already paid by the applicant.
Replacement of Missed Classes
There will be strictly no replacement lessons for classes.
Certificates/Letters of Completion
Certificates for short courses will be issued to participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance. All participants will have to sign the attendance list for every lesson they attend.
Limited Liability Clause
EurekaPlus, its directors, officers, agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss, damages and/or injury, including loss of life, which particiants of our course may suffer arising ot of or in connection with our courses, whether the loss, damage and/or injury was suffered on any of the EurekaPlus's premises or at any other venue(s) in connection with our courses.