IP PBX for Singapore SMB/SME
For voice conversation - your telephone system is an integral part of your organisation and is your main tool of communication. It is your primary link to your business partners, customers, suppliers, employees, colleagues, friends, and even family members.
Why IP PBX? (Eligible for PIC Claim)
With the proliferation of Internet and cloud technology, corporate big & small have started to adopt IP PBX systems instead of traditional analog PBX (e.g. traditional keyphone systems). Traditional analog PBX and keyphone systems do not scale well, require higher cost of maintenance, do not support mobility and do not support multiple devices.
IP PBX system enables companies to save communication costs, cabling cost, maintenance costs, enjoy greater employee mobility, and enables employees to use different devices as end communication devices (e.g. deskphone, PC phone, soft phone application running on smartphone / iPad).
In short, IP PBX gives a better ROI (return on investment) and future proof your business.
We offer state-of-the-art PBX from Alcatel-Lucent known as the OmniPCX Office PBX for SMB (Small Medium Business). This is a enterprise-class IP PBX platform with enterprise features but only at SMB price range.
To compete and succeed in today's marketplace, SMBs need enterprise-class PBX products to empower their staff with greater communication mobility and device flexibility. With increased security, mobility, and an enriched user experience - all at a lower cost - the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office PBX helps businesses grow.
There are approximately 750 thousands SMB with 18 million users already using this OmniPCX Office PBX for SMB globally.
5 Important Things Every SME Needs to Know about Communications
Key Advantages of Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office PBX :
Key advantages of Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office PBX
click on the picture above to see a higher resolution version
The OmniPCX Office PBX supports analog CO or ISDN incoming trunk lines.
For user extensions, it supports analog, digital, IP deskphone, DECT phone, Wi-Fi phone, softphone / SIP client on smartphone and tablet. **Note : additional licenses are required for each end IP devices.
1. Saving communication costs through VoIP and WAN - By moving PSTN voice traffic to the company private network, companies can reduce their communication costs significantly. The savings will be even more attractive if the company has a Wide Area Virtual Network (e.g. MegaPop) between sites because calls over such WAN are free of charge.
Typically, you can expect great savings if your company has :
- several sites in the same country or branches in several countries
- employees making many overseas business calls (locally or while overseas)
- employees who work from home
- employees in sales who are constantly on the move during their course of work
- plans to allow Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) where employees can bring they communication devices into the company
Alcatel-Lucent IP PBX saves communication costs for companies with office employees, employees working from home, or employees-on-the-move
How to quickly enable free voice communications between HQ & branch offices?
- one OmniPCX Office PBX at HQ
- one enterprise AP (access point) controller at the HQ, e.g. OAW 4005, which can connect up to 16 branch offices
- one RAP (remote access point) at each of the branch office, e.g. RAP 109
- the required number of IP phones and licenses for the branch office
With such a simple setup, each branch office just need to have a fast enough broadband connection, and employees at each branch office can have their own office extensions (as if they are seated at HQ) and communications between the branch office & HQ are free (through the Internet).
On average, companies who have adopted IP PBX can expect to achieve 50-70% savings on their communication costs.
This is because :
- calls are free of charge between the corporate sites and/or
- replacing telephone line subscriptions at each site with a single offering that combines voice and data reduces subscription costs by 10-20%
- choosing to group public network access via a SIP public provider offers better rates ,
particularly for international destinations; additional 10-20% savings
- a SIP public provider often allows you to remove a part or all of the fixed costs associated with telephone line monthly subscriptions
- employees make free calls with a softphone or smartphone connected to the company WLAN instead of using the corporate mobile data package
Alcatel-Lucent IP PBX uses VoIP and VPN over WAN and Wifi to save communication costs
2. Greater mobility through multi-device flexibility and single identity routing - An IP infrastructure eases the ability to move employees within the premises and provides improved mobility to employees, as well as seamless roaming between devices.
One number service routing can be offered to all employees who have a DECT handset, smartphone, tablet or softphone connected to the company WLAN network. Employees can also transfer a conversation in progress (call shift) to another terminal by simply pressing a key.
The Alcatel-Lucent IP PBX also have a Personal Assistant feature (useful for employees without any personal secretary) whereby the employee can activate automatic call routing for his extension to different destinations (up to 5) as defined by him, e.g.. mobile phone, co-worker's phone, home telephone, etc. It has a voice-guided menu for the caller to select the different ways to reach the employee.
Choice of deskphones, IP phones and softphones available
Premium Desk Phone 80xx Series
Premium Desk Phone Overview
8088 Premium Desk Phone
3. Facilitate Free-Seating Workstation - This flexibility offered by the IP infrastructure enables companies to optimize their real estate by creating open-plan offices with shared workstations used by employees who work remotely some of the time.
4. Connection of IP phones and softphones to the company cloud improves collaboration - Working in teams often requires staff moves to enable members of the same team to work in the same place. With Alcatel-Lucent IP PBX, employees can simply plug in their IP deskphones to the new location and be contactable immediately without any IT involvement.
OmniPCX IP PBX also improves user experience by providing :
- a corporate directory with one-click calling
- one-click calling to other users and to the public network on all PCs
- phone control for rapid dialing, finding contacts, and seeing who is calling, directly from your PC
- instant messaging and presence enriched with phone status
- corporate communication from a smartphone or a PC outside of the company
My IC Phone with hi-res touch screen that works with Alcatel-Lucent IP PBX
5. Cost saving through sharing of single network for voice and data - With Voice over IP (VoIP) it is possible to save on wiring and associated maintenance costs because IP telephony can use the same physical connections as computers and printers.
Phone model 4018 & above can share the same LAN connection with your PC
6. Simpler Remote Administration through the network - When the IP PBX is connected to the IP network, telephone system administration can be performed from any point on the network, and access to the technical room is no longer required. Moving IP stations no longer requires the involvement of a technician at the system or network level. It is the station that defines the number and not the port to which it is associated.
7. Ease of Adding New Phone Extensions - IP deskphones are connected via IP to the IP PBX and not through any interface boards as it is the case with digital or analog phones. Adding IP phones DOES NOT require adding new electronics boards. New phone extensions can be easily added by purchasing new IP deskphones and additional software user licenses.
Standard Edition PBX Features
- Bundled with 12 IP phone licenses (support up to 12 IP extensions / end points)
- 4 Customizable company greetings
- 10 minutes customized music on hold
- Voice mail 2 ports and up to 60 minute storage
- Remote customization for voice mail
- Personal Assistant - automatic call routing
- Automatic Route Selection (ARS) - Direct Inward Selection Access (DISA)
- Up to 200 PIMphony basic user licenses for telephony
Optional Features / Licenses
- Maximum capacity up to 200 users
- Automated Attendant (AA), Multiple AA (MLAA)
- SIP and CTI openness
- SIP trunking
- 6 party conference
- Conversation recording & Distribution lists
- Additional message storage time (4 / 30 / 200 hours)
- Call center module
- 8068 Premium Deskphone with cordless Bluetooth handset
- IP Desktop Softphone
- SIP phone
- PIMphony Pro / Team / Attendant
- OpenTouch Conversation
- My IC Web
- Wireless infrastructure to provide data and voice mobility
Optional accessories for deskphones
Optional wireless base stations and wireless handsets for greater mobility
IP Conference Phone
Is Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX IP PBX suitable for you?
Is your company
- looking for ways to save international phone bills incurred by your employees while they are overseas?
- looking to reduce or even remove monthly telephone subscription plans?
- looking for a future proof PBX system that will support your company's growth?
- looking for a complete suite of products including wired & wireless infrastructure to support both voice & data?
Does your company
- have sales employees or telecommuting employees who are not in the office most of the time?
- have multiple branch offices, either locally or overseas?