All-in-one Spy Phone Digital Recorder - SPR 2
SPR 2 Phone
Recorder is the new generation single channel telephone
digital recorder, all in the size of a calculator.
In addition to recording telephone (normal wired type)conversations, the SPR 2 time stamps the date and time, caller ID or dialed numbers onto the recorded speech files.
The SPR 2 phone recorder records phone conversations directly onto removable SD card. The Plug-and-Play function allows conversations and Call Info to be stored automatically, and the recorded conversations can be easily downloaded to a PC for archiving if desired.
Absolutely NO changing of audio tapes. Records only when phone is active, voice detection or by pressing a record button during conversation.
Size of the SPR 2 Phone Recorder : 168(D) x 62(W) x 21(H) mm
The large LCD display and user-friendly search functions of the SPR 2 makes search and playing back of previously recorded telephone conversations extremely simple. Range search of recordings can be done by inputting a combination of Time, Date and Telephone number. The built-in speaker plays back the recorded phone conversation just by a press of a button. Fast forward & backward buttons are available for quick scanning of recorded conversations.
The SPR 2 is ideal to be used as a covert telephone recorder at home to record phone conversations of kids or spouse. It can also be used by employers to monitor phone conversations or phone usage of employees.
The SPR 2 can be used by corporate to record calls to help or support lines for training or analysis purpose.
With the built-in microphone, the SPR can be used to record in-door conference meeting or conversation.
How to use the SPR 2 Phone Digital Recorder
Covert / Spy Usage
- Just plug in the SPR 2 phone recorder on the same telephone line as the phone under monitoring (eg. the phone socket in another room sharing the same telephone line).
- Whenever there is a call coming in or going out, the SPR 2 phone recorder will start recording, including the calling info like caller ID or dialed telephone numbers.
- The user of the phone under monitoring will not be aware of the presence of the SPR 2 phone recorder.
- Just play back the recorded conversations directly on the SPR 2 from the built-in speaker.
- The SPR 2 phone recorder can be powered by AC or 2xAA batteries (~ 2 to 3 hours of operation)
Normal Recording Usage
Normal connection to direct analog phone line (for most households)
- Just plug in the SPR 2 phone recorder between the telephone jack (CO line or PABX switch) and the telephone.
- Whenever there is a call coming or going out from that phone, all conversations & call info will be recorded.
- For live audio recording, just press the record button and all conversations will be picked up by the SPR 2 phone recorder's microphone.
Recording of IP or Digital Phone Conversation
Connection to a IP or digital phone set (for most PABX)
- Just disconnect the handset from the digital / IP phone set. Connect the handset to the SPR 2 phone recorder and use the short cable provided to connect the SPR 2 phone recorder to the digital / IP phone handset jack.
- Whenever there is a call coming or going out from that phone, all conversations will be recorded.
- For this digital phone / IP phone connection configuration,
caller information (e.g. caller ID) will NOT be captured by the
SPR 2 phone recorder.
SPR 2 phone recorder uses the following modes of recordings :
- Endless Recording (No change of memory card required)
When the memory card reaches full capacity, the most recent recording will overwrite the oldest recording. A larger capacity memory card will allow longer duration of phone recordings to be stored than using a smaller capacity memory card. For important recordings, users may save the recordings permanently by just pressing the "*" button.
- Normal Recording
Once the memory card is full, no more recordings will be recorded onto the memory card. You may either take the full memory card out and replace a new one, or download the recordings into PC with the optional software and free up the memory. When the memory card is full, the SPR 2 phone recorder will indicate the status on the LCD screen.
Maximum Recording Hours
The length of recording hours is dependent on the SD cards inserted into the SPR 2 phone recorder. Recording is activated only through voice detection, lifting of handsets or pressing the manual record button.
Below is a table showing the duration of actual voice recordings in hours for different memory sizes of memory cards. Each memory card can store up to a maximum of 9,999,999 calls.
|Memory Card Capacity||Duration in Hours|
Optional PC Software (Windows based)
Optional Software for Archiving and Storing of Phone Recordings
The SPR 2 phone recorder comes with an optional PC player software for downloading and archiving of the phone recordings stored on the SD card.
With this software, you can easily sort, search and playback older phone conversation recordings for audit and verification purpose.
Please contact us today to reserve your unit of the SPR 2 telephone digital recorder!